Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Talking For Software Engineers: An Introductory Course





“I suggest we check for a secure connection if we intend to plugin.”


“I have seen you checking out my assertions yesterday.”


“When I saw you across the windowless six-person meeting room, i wanted to manage your dependencies right then and there.”


“Do you have a hashmap? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.”


“If I said you had a great method body, would you hold it against me?”


“What if we reworked the test plan so that your code coverage came all over mine?”


“If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I D E together!”


“While the code is syntactically incorrect, I can't help but appreciate the beauty of your parentheses.”


“I want to import your package.”


“The moment I saw you across the room, I knew, your database would be worth exploring.


“Only you can set the breakpoints of my heart.”


“You’re a perfect CMM level 5.”


“You are just like Python. Strongly my type.”


“MY PORT 20 IS WIDE OPEN.”


<desperate> love me <desperate>

No comments:

Post a Comment