Friday, April 15, 2011

My Tech Support Lady

[This may seem like it is plagiarized, it is not. TRUST ME.]


For Jemaine Clemaine and Bret McClegnie, Leaders of Men.


Hello, Hello, Tech Support Lady.
Everyday I looked across the cubicle and there you were, talking with that Ajeet
with your hair in a tight bun, and your bun ..in a tight hairnet
Tech Support Lady whose name I don't know, Hello Hello.


They tell me that you are gone
I'll never see you here for plugging in my pc
which I had disconnected to get you in here
...for plugging in my pc
Wish you knew how much I loved you
and your legs
and your slightly hairy ....hands.


Tech Support Lady, with those fake Rayban glasses
Tech Support Lady whose name I don't know, Hello Hello.


They tell me your name was Tina
I'll never see you here touching my ...mouse
and my tea-stained keyboard and my ...printer
which was jammed by my ....favourite pen-pencil
Wish you knew how much I loved you
and your hips
and your cheap ....lipsticked lips.


(intense inspired solo)


I'll never get, I'll never get to see you handle my ....power chord,
I'll never get to share another cup of tea with your ...photo,
I'll never get to tell you how much I miss your scented ...handkerchief,
I'll never get to dream about our photocopy room ...encounter.


(harmonizing)


Tech Support Lady, with the Fashion Street bag
Tech Support Lady whose name I don't know, Goodbye.

2 comments: