Monday, April 18, 2011

Return Of The Footmouth


[This may seem like it is plagiarized, but it is not. TRUST ME.]


For Bigmouth, may he strike again and again


(funky bass riff opening)


Dear, Dear I was only kidding 
when I said her top looks hot, 
when You asked me why I was staring


Dear, Dear I was only joking 
when I said that your ass doesn't look thin, 
when You asked me if it looked fattening


Dear, Dear I was only jesting
when I said that you are the only one
when you asked me if you were annoying


Dear, Dear I was only fooling
when I said that I would
when you asked me to go dying


(chorus once)


And now I know how Newton felt 
when the apple hit him on the head
and his hearing aid fell


And now I know how Asterix felt
when Obelix accidentally sat on him
and his moustache fell


(drum solo)


Me and my mouth, 
Me and my foot,
My foot in my mouth. (x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment