Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cannibal Tim: Episode IV

Previously: Episode I -> Episode II -> Episode III

Episode IV

"What for?"
"It is none of your business."
"It is if you plan on eating me."
"Yes. I plan to do that. I even brought cutlery."
"I can't look. I can't move anything apart from my head."
"Well, then I would say Dan the anesthesiologist taught me well"
"Dan Baker? 4th seat, middle row?"
"No. Not him. He is the school gym teacher now. Dan something, I don't even remember."

"You ever use them?"
"In what way? I told you. I eat them. I don't play with them."
"Am I a special case then?"
"Shut up wilya?!"
"Well, you should have done it in your lair. In the basement. You keep souvenirs don't you? I caught the formaldehyde."
"Smart aren't you? It will be a pity to eat you. I could almost see a future for us."
"Really what kind?"
"The one with your head on my plate. Now shut up."
"Will you just fasten my seatbelt? A last wish if you may call it."

The dimly lit neon light told Tim it was at the corner of 4th and Levinson. There was desolation and abandoned warehouses ahead. She moved her hand to complete his last wish, all the time keeping an eye on the road.

Tim had other plans.

She screamed loudly as Tim bit her. He swallowed the tape and a finger along with it. Blood flowed freely. The pain must have been enormous because her scream was not enough to express it.

Cursing loudly, she let caution to the wind. She let go of the steering wheel just as the car was nosing into a turn. The blood lust became unbearable as she gripped Tim's head and ripped off his ear in a bite.

Tim wanted to scream too but he could see it. She couldn't. 

...to be concluded

5 comments:

  1. Are they going to eat each other in the car? :D in a crashing burning car? that'd be awesome!

    Ok, one lil suggestion, give links to previous stories above the post, so that anyone wanting to read the previous parts can easily navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you think!
    Suggestion heeded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "He swallowed the tape and a finger along with it." Awesome !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a wonder read dude.... more of surprises.

    ReplyDelete