Monday, May 13, 2013

Quit Twitter : Day 4

Back to my kingdom of work. Work shmerk.

It doesn't really interest me anymore. Doesn't feel challenging enough. It was good when it was new but now that I have scaled the learning curve, my interest has waned.

Upstream Colour is not as demanding of attention as Primer was. There is no cerebral plot gymnastics. It is pretty clear what is going on. However, there are several of these that are going on and it is not entirely clear which one is going on.
Is the movie supposed to be a celluloid representation of Nature itself? Has Shane Carruth watched Tree of Life?
I think that everything that is shown is what it is but it is also a part of the internal lifecycle of the worm. Needs more thinking.

Bananas.

Pune weather is currently finer than my taste in life things. Nice cold winds.

Read & Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment