Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quit Twitter : Day 6

Last night I saw beauty and it stole two hours of my sleep. I wrote something about it. I liked it but it also made me a wee bit sad.

So this morning as I woke up and smelled the routine, I listened to Morrissey who works great as an external conduit for melancholy.

Ever feel like you have been given a thin blanket to warm up when you were clearly frozen into some prehistoric peat?

That just after I had read something else that said loneliness is a disease. EVERYTHING IS A DISEASE THESE DAYS.

"are you alone or are you lonely?"
"i am nice, can't wait for that to be declared a disease"

You know how when you are an inexperienced player in Counter Strike and looking through a sniper scope is a risk. You can't switch soon enough for close quarter foes. You can see people coming at you and you know the inevitable is coming at you. But you lumber like a great slow beast and well, die.

"dark words, dark wings"

Dark moods creep up unbidden
in a moment, Mr. Hyde is back in the saddle and all he wants to do is be in charge. That is it. He doesn't want to hurt you. He is an impudent, unpleasant boss and you don't want him telling you what to do.
All you can do is wait.

No silver bullet for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment