Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quit Twitter : Day 7

There is something undeniably alluring about a hot shower.

I was recently asked my views on pani puri. I said 'what difference does it make?'. Upon which I  was greeted with a sullen 'you say that for everything.' It is true. It is my stock reply to the little things.

I like saying 'if you know what I mean' to unsuspecting people and watch them (a) recognition add color to their face if they know (b) go along with me and act like they do know what I mean (c) grapple for context and lose.

soft majestic intensity of trouble will find me by the national sees them recoloring pictures that they have already drawn. plus berninger's deeper than ever voice, beautifully morose lyrics and a band that knows itself and knows what it is doing, hey it is my album of the year.

So a misunderstanding later, someone higher up than me said that I knew more things than people my age. I realize that older people are no authority on people my age but I'll take it. There is nothing better than being complimented for your big brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment