Friday, May 17, 2013

Quit Twitter : Day 8


TWO DAYS I BEEN LIVING ON EXCELLENT FREE FOOD OHGOD WHERE IS MY CHIN

I yearn for a time when pure love existed.

Talk to someone everyday for a month and then suddenly you can't talk to them for two months. What bullshit.

忝 is apparently unicode or something for 'self deprecation'.

I have been at three parties in the last twenty four or so hours. I might defragment any moment.

I feel an end approaching. It is pointless. Like this forced sabbatical. It did nothing for my whimpering and my hankering.
It is great to be loved by largely nameless, faceless people (you might never meet, hence there is probably very little selfishness involved) for your words (and the you that you let them see via these words because, let us face it, the truest act of love is letting people see who you really are)

"Tiny bubbles hang above me.
It's a sign that someone loves me."

Mr. Hyde, do you wanna be back in the saddle?

No comments:

Post a Comment